Friday, October 31, 2008

Gain Knowledge attending LGT workshops






Several months ago I joined LGT, an online program offering several internet marketing tools and free training. etc . When I browsed thru the site, I was totally overwhelmed - I didn't have the slightest idea what to do with all this info. So instead of attending the live interactive workshop that was offered to learn all aspects of internet marketing, I just poohed it off thinking I'll stumble upon something easier to do.....Well, guess what folks, it doesn't work that way ..I continued to go it alone and nothing happened. Then one day I paid attention to an email inviting me to come to the workshop...I thought maybe it's time, I sure don't know what I'm doing on my own...So I decided to give the workshop a try and see what goes....All I can say is WOW! What I have learned so far and have started to put to use is totally amazing..


Talk to you again in a few days.



Kindest regards,


Cindy Humlack,

Proud Member LGT








No comments: