Friday, October 31, 2008

You Don't Even Have to be a Member of LGT

Hello and welcome,
Cindy Humlack Here,

You don't even have to be a member of LeadGeneratingTools to visit the conference room, but come only if you really do want to succeed on the internet. You have to get out of your "confort zone", get rid of the fear and get off your duff- You've got to "take action." ( This is a perfect description of where I was before joining this fantastic opportunity).

I have created reviews of these classes and I will be posting about them regularly to introduce you to what is taught in these workshops: how to use traffic exchanges, build websites, cpanel, create products, set up your own e-commerce shopping cart, build an adsense site, and yes, you guessed it ..blogging. I invite you to take a look at LeadGeneratingTools and perhaps you will get as excited about this training as I have.



Kindest Regards,
Cindy Humlack

2 comments:

judge-rite said...

Hi Cindy;
I needed to make a new blog spot and social brats pages so I would like you to view and join or digg to help my expossor or ranking. Thanks Chris

ps. you can deleat the old one..
http://judge-rite.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Hi there Cindy, TrudyVan here
Your blogspot is beautiful. I am honoured to be able to teach and help great marketers such as yourself.
kindest regards
TrudyVan